Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Incapable of Love

Don't be too scared She's come prepared For more than a broken heart It's too late to be strong. . .
I didn't lose any sleep last night. He hasn't tried to call me since that night. But I don't want him too. I'm trying to get him out of my focus but people make it inevitable. I don't want to cry but people make it inevitable. I don't want to hate him, but I think I might be temporarily, maybe even permanently incapable of love. I still don't know how to cope with what I feel. He didn't physical bruise me but my heart is more than damaged.
I went to the United Nations today. I think its one of the most interesting places I've every visited. Yet, I can't understand how many countries including the USA, UK, and Japan find it so hard follow the UN's advisement. It all makes sense for the betterment of the world and well-being of future generations. As thought about this I realized our global and personal hindrances. Yet, I still believe that we can improve.

No comments: