Friday, October 17, 2008

Damaged

My heart’s at a low, I’m so much to manage, I think you should know that I’ve been damaged
I thought I was all right till tonight. I haven't seen tears in a while but tonight they came. It hurts when you feel alone and the one person that is there for you is the one that hurt you the most. My heart is still damaged. TLC sang my soul. Nothing else expresses how i feel then these words:
I know I’m kinda strange, to you sometimes Don’t always say, what’s on my mind You know that I’ve been hurt, by some guy But I don’t wanna mess up this time
And I really really really care And I really really really want you And I think I’m kinda scared Cause I don’t want to lose you If you really really really care Then maybe you can hang through I hope you understand It’s nothing to you
My heart’s at a low I’m so much to manage I think you should know that I’ve been damaged I’m falling in love There’s one disadvantage I think you should know that I’ve been damaged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does he know you've been damaged the way you say or is he out of the loop? Is he also damaged? Can't choose sides don't know his side of the story but yours seems tragic and feel bad for you since you haven't wrote in awhile I'm guessing this was your last hope you find what your looking for but you may already have it misery brings joy but is your joy also your misery?