Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Love You, David

So basically the first month of school has been really hectic for me. I've been trying to make the most of my opportunities despite all the problems I continuously face. And I no longer have a dollar to my name. I am barely living check by check. I am still waiting on financial aid to get my signature paper for the 3rd time so that my tuition can get paid. I also have been trying to hide the fact that since David went to Nigeria, I feel different about my family situation. I felt that David kept my family together and now it is falling apart more than ever. Right now, I am currently fasting in order to bring myself spiritually closer to God. I feel I need a lot of direction, answers, and support. I really miss you David!

1 comment:

Kaitlynn said...

my best friend must come back to America immediately <3