Monday, October 13, 2008

For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

I put my faith in you, so much faith in you and you just threw it all away, you threw it all away. . .
"I love you" those words should never be uttered unless, you have the feelings to back it up. I do have those feelings but I was trying to keep them caged from him. I don't want to get stuck again. I'm scared that he'll mistake "I love you" for meaning "I trust you". But I don't trust him, I don't know when I every will. It hurts walking around feeling like he could break my heart again. I'm not trying to dwell on the past problems but its hard not to remember once in a while. I am still yet to learn how to grow from everything I experienced. I am still yet to know how to live my life. I told him I loved him despite all the warnings I gave myself, but I guess it want hurt as bad if I'm expecting to get hurt. I hate to be so pessimistic but I'm scared to believe in the alternative and be let down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its always good to be optimistic if not you could go threw life regretting things that you didn't do or did but didn't feel that you did it right being optimistic is beautiful