Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weird

It's hard for me sometimes when I get stuck in uncomfortable situations. I often let them roll over and let go of any feelings I have towards them. Yet, today I can't seem to do that. Although I am not really secret about my sexuality, many people assume what they want to. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I still feel offended when people bash my sexuality right in front of me. Then I feel disappointed in myself for not speaking up. I guess part of it is my fault for lack of courage. Yet, it is hard to fight a battle with another when I still struggle with the same battle within myself. I don't know what to do. There is really no one for me to talk about this. I want to express myself openly but I always feel limited. I think all sexualities are beautiful. I never discriminate.

Song Mood: All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u

No comments: