Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vampires = Sex and other problems

I have a slight obsession of vampire related stories, movies and television shows since I can remember. I often recall times in my childhood when I wished to be one really bad. I cannot remember what triggered my affection for them but it hasn't left me since. And with all of this, I have still managed not to read or watch twilight. I think it might put me over the edge, lol. I know this is a random post but it was what was on my mind right now.

In other news, as far as my goals go for the year. I am blogging more often. I am trying my hardest to obtain a job. I am also eating healthy and less often than before. The poem is still unstarted but not forgotten. And my RA application is great progress. I started the form, revised my resume, and got to letters of recommendation(one more needed).

This "vacation" was a miserable waste of free time. I babysat my very active but adorable david everyday from 8am till 8pm bearly any breaks. I know I enjoyed getting to see him since I rearly get the chance, however, I disliked the fact that my parent abandon me and left me responsible for almost everything. This was the difinitely the coldest winter ever. Christmas was also a waste. I tried to be in the spirit of giving instead of reciving but all got was complaint and only on thank you. I spent all my hard earned no sleep having final stressing money. But I learned my lesson I think. I grew up with this family yet somehow I always manage to be the only one burned by them. I should have learned my lesson before now.

However, I'm leaving this miresable island on friday. YAY! Saturday will be full of jobhunting and schedule planning. I'm spending the weekened with my awesome new friend Kaitlynn. We are going to work on our RA application and try and find other things to do around the city.

I have so many plans for this new year, I'm not going to let anything try and stop my progress. I'm still on a positive note and I'm trying to stay here.

Song Mood: Decode - Paramore (vampires=sex)


No comments: