Thursday, August 13, 2009

Parties In The U.S.A.

So lately I've been applying to a lot of internship and it got me thinking of where I want to intern and work at next year. I have officially decided that I want a job that will allow me to go on entire warped tour. Either as a merch girl or a more official job like a photographer. I guess I would need a camera first. In dedication to great concerts I decided to make a list of people I have seen and want to see.


Seen & Loved:
Miley Cyrus, Metro Station, All Time Low, The Cab, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Never Shout Never, Cash Cash, Tyga, Asher Roth, Chester French, Katy Perry, Flyleaf, White Tie Affair, The Summer Set, Eye Alaska, The Cool Kids, Lykke Li, Friday Night Boys, Day 26, The Veronicas, Boys Like Girls, Hey Monday

Want/Need To See:
Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, 30h!3, Fefe Dobson, Cobra Starship, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, N.E.R.D., MGMT, Paramore, Sing It Loud, Tiny Masters of Today, Rihanna, Shakira, Silversun Pickups, The Hush Sound, Valencia, Yelle, Tourtered Soul, The Tings Tings, The Sercet Handshake, The Maine


Right now I am really excited to move back to Pace. I wish I could move in earlier! I am practically packed. The other day I went shopping with my bestfriend and her mom at Walmart. We went crazy over Miley's new clothes and got almost everything. It was an awesome day! Next event for us coming up is six flags on the 28th to see All Time Low! I've seen them perform before at the MTVu Woodies and they were great! Also, I am very ecstatic for POP TV, Pace Press, and whatever internship I obtain. Wish me luck! Currently addicted to and blasting Miley's song Party In The USA.

1 comment:

Kaitlynn said...

I cannot WAIT to see where you decide to intern. Keep the possibilities opened girl! :) I'm proud.

Our main goal for POP TV: To get Taylor Swift to film a segment for the channel. LMAO!

I can't wait to move back to Pace either. I went to Walmart on Friday night and saw her entire clothing line- it screams "HILDA!" hahah.

We're going to have everyone addicted to POP and now I want to listen to Party in the USA.