Friday, July 17, 2009

Faux Photoshoots & Shiesty Concerts

The last two days off work have been super fun compared to the rest of my summer. For the first time this summer I got to do things that were strictly fun-based, and not work or business orientated. On Tuesday Lisa, my best-friend, Meka, her awesome cousin, and I went to MTV's show It's On With Alexa Chung(again). The special guests was Kelly Osbourne and the episode was really funny. Alexa said my outfit was really cute, so that partly made my day. After that we walked around store browsing for a while then went back to staten island to take photos. We took a lot of photos in Snug Harbor which I just discovered is a beautiful landscape. We took a bunch of photos that really came out cute. The next day Lisa, Jeanette, and I went to a concert at the Highline Ballroom. We were super excited to see The Cab but kinda sad when we knew Ian wasn't going to be there. However, despite the missing guitar player, stupid girls, and the heat, we had an amazing time. Not only did we get to cut the 3 block long line, we were really close to the stage and we got to meet almost all the bands after the show. I was sore when I got home, but happy. Now I am really excited for this Sunday & Tuesday coming up. On Sunday my friend Tracey is having a beach party. (I've been begging for someone to have one) And on Tuesday Lisa, her friend Corey, and I are going to Six Flags to see NeverShoutNever and The Academy Is. This summer is looking up already.

5 comments:

Samuel Preveda said...

sigh. i wish i could do nice things like go to episodes of tv shows and get complimented by celebrities.

cupcakeRIOT said...

another reason for you to come back to nyc

Kaitlynn Blyth said...

AHHH THAT'S AWESOME!

Samuel Preveda said...

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/tieriaerde/stock/fef85123.png

Arielle said...

thanks! love your pics