Sunday, June 7, 2009

This isn't one of those i LOVE taylor swift twitter length updates

It's much more! When I first heard Taylor Swift it was about 2 or 3 years ago, the song was Our Song. I was instantly more than interested. I would frequently check youtube & the CMT channel because back then MTV didn't play her songs. I think she started getting popular when Teardrops On My Guitar was released. Just about every preteen and teenage girl knew every beat to that song. I hear a lot of people talk negative about her but I feel most of that stems from jealousy, hate, and lack of facts. Many naive Jonas fans believe she was too immature about the siuation with Joe Jonas. I just see her a girl who got her heart broken. I've seen girls lash out worse towards exes. Also I still don't believe the public had enough information about their relationship to jugde it. Other people who hate her believe that she isn't a "true country" star. Just because she doesn't stick to standards, doesn't mean she doesn't make the cut. I believe she is one of the most talented artist of our generation. She is also amazingly naturally beautiful. She is a contagious and lovable character. She has also managed to not let her success overwhelm her. I look to her as inspiration. She embodies the true meaning of being the best "you that you could be". I had big dreams of seeing her on tour this summer but tickets for her Madison Square Garden show sold out in a record minutes and a half. My friend Kaitlynn has the same infatuation with Taylor Swift as I do. Kaitlynn is determined to become BFFLS with Taylor Swift. I think that would be awesome. I sometimes envy her relationship with her mother. I think it beautiful. I know I will never be that close to my mother but it gives me hope of being a good mother myself one day. I want to have the same type of closeness with my own children. I do honestly believe that Taylor Swift may be my favorite artist of all time. I think both of her albums were extremely beautiful. And I await more from her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor Swift is such a good role model and I agree with everything that you said!

I totally envy her as well! I swear I'm not a creeper, hahah, just a devoted fan. lol.