Saturday, May 30, 2009

Street Lights & Moments

Yesterday was David's birthday. I LOVE him to death so I threw him a birthday party at chuck e. cheese. He don't really got other toddler friends cause he only talk to grownups so it was only a few of us. It was still fun. They revamped chuck e. cheese it was bigger and had better games. I get jackpot every time we played. On the way back BOOM! Some stupid driver tried to make a quick turn at the expense of the safety of me and all my passengers. We crashed and my day was ruined. My car is now damaged and I am car-less to Lord know when. All of this was cause over the 30 seconds he could have waited before he turned. I can't wiat ot read the report he gave to the police. The fact that my air bags didn't deploy and I had the right-a-way proves that i was driving the speed limit and that I was RIGHT!!!! I wish this never happened. After that I went to the hospital to check out my headache that occurs when I hit head during the crash. Despite the fact the ambulance took two hours to get me, that was not the worst part of the night. I waited in the hospital waiting room for 4.5 hours before I was seen by a doctor. I had to get a CAT scan and wait another 2 hours for the results. I got home at 5:30 am with the a prescription for my mucsles because my body went into shock. I went to get my precription filled today and the pharmacy was closed when I came back to pick it up. Now I'm sitting in bed in pain, without a car, work tomorrow, and lots heartache. I need to get away from this destructive island. I miss my dorm so bad.

No comments: