Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April's Goals

  • Blog way more!!!
  • Work on POP!
  • Organize activity for DOSOMETHING.ORG with RHA
  • Photoshoot with Lisa and Darren
  • Handle camera situation with circuit city
I finally got a job. YAY ME! I also am finally writing an article for the paper. School seems to be going fine except the whole waking up early thing. I still have to figure out my whole dormitory set up for next year by next week. And i have some really cute clothes for my phootoshoot with Darren.

Today they were filming gossip girl by my school. I saw Blake Lively but not Chuck Ed Westwick, sad face. Also, TOPSHOP was having an opening party but we couldn't get in. No surprise. Tomorrow after class I am off to search for the top shop van for freebies and Ed Westwick for a photograph.

No comments: